Tuesday, May 22, 2007

2007 DC Trip

Another D.C. trip under my belt. Everything went smooth for the most part. A bus breaking down and some other problems, but not bad. I had a good time. I always enjoy seeing all the different things this country has to offer. Each trip I see something new. I still enjoy seeing the places I have been to before. I forget how much I like the places we see. This year I bought some old coins for myself, and some Confederate money for Miles. Very cool stuff. Now I am hooked on coins.
We saw the play Wicked again this year, and as always, I had a good time. Michie Tavern was the best ever. Onec again I find myself enjoying the best chicken in the world. AMAZING. The trip out there is worth it for the chicken alone. I love that place. I just wish I had more time to eat and shop. Hahahahahahaha.






















































No comments: