Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Scott and Lisa's Wedding

This holiday weekend there was a family wedding. It was Scott, my mom’s cousin’s son. What does that make him to me, my 3rd cousin? I get a little lost trying to work that one out. All I know is that he is a part of my family and now we have another Lisa to add to the bunch. I am very happy for Scott and Lisa. They looked so happy and very much in love. It was a beautiful wedding. I have found that I enjoy smaller weddings. It’s easier to visit everyone and your able to watch the couple more. It was nice to watch them take pictures, cut the cake and have their first dance. Not always easy when there is a large crowd. I had a very nice time. Oh and don’t forget to check out my mom and dad dancing.

Dana Point



First Dance.


No comments: