Saturday, September 18, 2010

Let me school you on this.......

They love it, and I get to watch them crash and burn. Best of both worlds. LOL


This post if for Aunt Linda. Sorry I have been slow with my blog as of late, and I know you wanted to hear about my students. So here you go.

Well, this school year is off and running. I never know what grades I will be teaching, when my prep is, or what students I have. Unlike all the other teachers, P.E. teaches all grade levels. This means if you had a student that caused you to pray to “the powers that be” for the school year to end, you may very well have them again next year. Heaven help you that you have them all three years they are there.
I was keeping my Facebook friends posted on this one student I have. I call her my vagina girl. Why on earth would I call her that you ask? Let’s begin. She is a special needs girl that really does not need to be in special ed classes. She likes to have everything done for her. After a yearlong battle with her stating that “She can’t do that, she has to pee, my dad said I don’t have to, I can’t run……..” the list goes on. I was almost done with the year when her good friend was no longer her good friend. That means she needed my attention, and she was going to get it by saying the nuttiest things.
She came late to class with a not from the office. I am walking past her to open the lockers when she hands me the note and said,” my vagina hurts.” I said,” ok.” and kept walking. Then for two months she would tell me she was on her period. I told her she did not have to tell me every time. There was about 3 more times she said ,” My thingy hurts.” Then she comes into my office and shows me her hairy armpit and asks if I notice it’s hairy. I said it was and to go to class. She has no clue to personal space. She steps on my feet all the time. She went to hand me a paper and hit me in the face with it. Oh and she told me she has diarrhea when she farts.
That brings me to this year. I see her before schools starts when I am selling PE clothes. The rest of the staff was joking about who will get her this time. The first day of school she comes in to where I am selling PE clothes and asked for her schedule. I told her that her first period teacher will give it to her. She starts to walk away and said,” Oh. Can I have my schedule?” I got a sick feeling and then asked if I was her first period teacher. “Yes”. Awwwwww man!!!!!! The rest of the PE staff just started to laugh.
So far this year she is already up to her tricks. I have to pee. I can’t run because I don’t want to. My dad said I can have a special lock. Michelle is making fun of me. Some girl said a bad word. Blah Blah Blah Blah……….. nonstop. Not like I don’t have a bunch of special ed kids in that class along with other kids and it’s a combo class of 7th and 8th. This is just the start of my school adventure. I also have a co-worker that has been killing me slowly for years not to mention one that has it out for me.
That’s it for now. I will share more as time goes on. I will keep track of the stories and let you know.


xoxoxoxoxoxo :-)

.

No comments: