Thursday, December 02, 2010

Glendora CA

Why I like Glendora, CA. Enjoy a tour of this little big town. Historic Route 66. Just a mile from my house.
Old oak trees line the street. I love how they made the street around the trees.
This house is just over a block from the house. How pretty huh? They always keep it so pretty and decorated for the holidays.
This house is one block from my house on the same street. I love this house. I look at it every time I drive by, and never get tired of it. It's perfect.
They are redoing the side of the yard and it is looking really good. I hate these people. how lucky are they to have this house? Ok, I don't hate them, but I reeeeeeeaaaaaalllllyyyy don't like them much. I wonder how many people go to their door, and tell them, " If you ever want to sell your house..."
How pretty is this?
Fall is here in what my friend Darrick calls Nuclear Land.
Craftsman homes a'plenty.
The light on this tree stopped me in my tracks. I am glad no one was driving behind me at the time, that could have been bad. Amazing red in the light of the sun setting.






Trees done for Christmas. Looks so pretty down the street at night.
This is the street I call the Gum Drop street. I was still learning my way around the town and would call it the Gum Drop street until I knew the name. :-)
The civic center with a large tree filled christmas lights.
Can't you just see this home with orange groves as far as the eye can see?
Beautiful Craftsman home.
Another historic home.
The world famous Glendora Mountain Road (GMR) Famous for motorcycles, bikes, and long skateboards that you lay on and race down a hill. 5 minutes from my driveway.
The drive to Glendora. I love it when the snow covers the top of the mountains. Makes LA traffic not so bad when you look at something so pretty.

I hope you had a nice tour of the area from the comfort of you chair.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have picked some of the most beautiful spots in town.
Thank you

Unknown said...

Wow!!! Maybe a picture of your house would be a welcome addition to significant homes in Glendora