Friday, March 18, 2011

Small but mighty









Thank you Darrick for building me a pint size power house. Last weekend was the first race of the new race group. I wanted to race the little mini bike that Darrick built me for racing. It's a 150cc bike. I would be racing against 400cc and up. The track is a long high speed track so my little bike has a lot of work to do.
I was the only adult mini. I raced in the adult mini class, and beginner class. I thought that would be a good class because of the jumps, but they ended up not being about to put the jumps out.
I was gridded with other people in the same kind of class as the beginner. As a whole I did very well. A good amount of people told me that I rode the heck out of that little bike. At the end of it all, I did battle with a few people and pass them. Pretty funny when I'm on a 150 and I'm passing big CC bikes. Love that little thing. I can't wait to ride it on a smaller track and see how I do. ( little devil horns pop up)

Thanks to DLR racing! Thanks to Mike for always being my faithful pit crew, year after year.

love to my family xoxoxoxox

No comments: