Monday, July 30, 2007

Our 1st Anniversary

Happy Anniversary!
We decided to celebrate Sat night at a nice restaurant in Long Beach called L’opera. We had a nice late dinner. It was relaxing and romantic. The food was wonderful and the walnut raisin stuffed baked pear wrapped in pastry dough with vanilla ice cream was to die for.
We carried on with the celebrations to Sunday July 29th the actual day of our anniversary. We treated each other to a massage at
Burke-Williams. We then spent the day in Pasadena looking around and going to a movie. I had a wonderful time. Later that night was family dinner night with Miles' family. We all got together for his dad’s b-day and our anniversary. We had a nice dinner and good conversation.
A romantic Dinner
One year together as husband and wife.

Yummy dessert!

My handsome husband.



I can’t believe it’s already been a year that Miles and I have been married. It was a wonderful and hard year. Miles’ job was wearing on him with long hours and all night projects. My work was the worst school year I have had. Put that together and you have two people that are grumpy and just plain tired. In spite of that, we still managed to go on a few weekend trips and enjoy other things in our life. I think that we both have noticed how much our love for one another has grown. I have enjoyed my first year with my wonderful husband. I look forward to a life time of anniversaries with him.

No comments: