Thursday, April 09, 2009

Girls trip to Bass Lake

My Mom, Aunt Linda, good friend Stevie, and I hit the road and headed to Bass Lake for a few days of fun. We were worried about the weather, but it turned out to be very nice. It was warm enough so that we could sit outside and play games. Then on the second to last day it snowed a little. Quite the change, but nice. We went for some walks, sat around watching movies, checked out the sites, and laughed ourselves silly. Wine, cheese, good food and good company made for a wonderful weekend. Stevie was brave. She said yes when I asked her if she wanted to go with me for a few days to the lake. She had never been there, never been on a trip with me, and hardly knew my mom and aunt. Her positive attitude and endless supply of games made for one heck of a weekend. Thanks Stevie! You’re the best! I always love going to the lake. This was the first time I saw it snow there. That was really nice. I wish I was still there. It got me thinking about this summer. I can’t wait to sit on the edge of the dock with my feet dangling in the water.


It must be the fresh air or something. I don't know what got into us. It was a nutty weekend.

Nice hat Stevie.
I took one for the team and went for the chicken. You owe me.
Holy smokes I look bad in this picture. Then again, who would look good with a chicken on their head?

Mom having too much fun, now I am worried.


Way to go Linda. You rocked that hat.



We thought we would eat out this night. It was cold and raining. We got to the restaurant and there was no one there. Half way through, it was packed. Strange.

CLICK HERE for all the pictures. Look on the right side of site and click on slideshow.

No comments: