Friday, May 08, 2009

My Sweet Bailey R.I.P.












To my dear sweet Bailey,
Thank you for keeping me safe at night. Thank you for being my best friend. Thank you for just “knowing” what to do and when. Thank you for being the most amazing dog I have ever seen. Your kindness, intelligence, and love were more than I could have ever asked of you. You made each day a little brighter, and the bad days much better. I will never forget dancing around the living room with you in my arms as the music played. I never told anyone about our little dances. I will never forget how each night you would jump on the bed, sniff my face, and lay at my feet. You would always check on me. I will never forget a hard time that left me crying and you came to me, curled up with me and let me cry as I held you. How did you know? I will never forget seeing you lay in the sun. I will never forget you lying in the cool flowers. I will never forget the never ending amount of love you showed me. I will never forget. My heart is broken, but the thoughts of you will help it heal in time.
I love you.

Love,
Mommy

That’s my good girl.

2/14/96 - 5/08/09

No comments: