Saturday, October 17, 2009

What am I up to this weekend?

There is a guy that hangs out on GMR and takes pictures. You can email him and ask for the pictures. Nice guy. Here is from Sunday.
Sunday pic again.


Weekend fun.






This is why I can't park in the garage.



HAHAHAHAHA






My little bikes.






My 600. I like it, but black is hard to keep clean. I miss it in red.






Clean and ready to get dirty again. Love my Supermoto.



Need to get rid of the chicken strips on the tires. :-) Nothing a track day wont cure.







What am I up to this weekend?..........





I thought I would try cooking something new this weekend. My friend gave me a couple of recipes on Friday, and they sounded too good to pass up. I made a large calzone made with spinach, Italian sausage, onions, lots of cheeses and sauce. It was pretty darn good if I do say so myself. I am a sucker for Italian sausage. Lol I also made a pie. I may be a baker, but I have not tried to make pies. That is a whole other level of difficulty. I don’t have a good crust recipe so I won’t even bother trying to make that. I bought the frozen pie crust that you bake yourself. It’s pretty good, better than what I can make. I made molasses pumpkin pie. I liked it. My buddy Mike really liked it. I got a 9.5 out of 10 from him. I think I could get into making pies. It’s pretty cool. My grandma Ruth on my dad’s side could make killer pies. She would get up at the crack of dawn to make a bunch of pies for Thanksgiving. She said a pie taste best when it’s made fresh that day. She may have been the start of all my baking. She showed me how to make my first cake. I of course pulled the mixer out of the bowl with it still on and got us all covered with cake mix. I like that memory. I wonder how old I was.











I also cleaned my bikes on Friday night. Just in time to get one of them dirty again by making some runs up GMR (Glendora Mountain Road). I posted a ride for Saturday on a forum for supermoto riders. I was happy to see that 6 of us showed up for the ride. It was really cool to have so many in one place. Everyone had a good time and I will be seeing some of them again tomorrow, Sunday, for another ride.







Click here for video #1 Sat.











Click here for Video #2 Sat.







I keep missing the tight section of the road with the camera. I think the camera is on but it’s not. I will have to make sure it’s on tomorrow. Can’t believe I have missed that section on two different days. Ugh.







In Video #2.....One guy on the ride did get a little out of control. You can see it in the video at 3:55 minutes. It’s far away looking from my wide lens camera, but he almost crashed big time. Thank goodness he has a dirt background. He saved it off the dirt.











Here is a video of my quick ride home. I was having a little fun with Mike at the start of it. Little honking and joking going on. He put is foot down on the ground and it smoked. Too bad you can see it in the video. What would I do without my buddy Mike???






CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO OF MY RIDE HOME.






I even give a hello wave to you at the end.








:-)













Sunday's Fun........








:












:













I hope you had some fun riding a long with me. I am glad I can film my rides. I enjoy sharing with you what I do and what I love. Now I need to get on my sportbike and get the rust out of riding on that. Should be pretty funny.




Oh and I am 0-3 trying to film the tight side of the road. I can't believe I have not been able to get the camera on 3 different days on that road. It's the best road. I was riding really well on that road and missed it over and over again. Guess I need to try again next Sat. lol.













No comments: