Monday, December 21, 2009

350 miles of seat time and boy by butt hurts

Mike and I set a date to ride our supermotos over some local roads a few weeks ago. I was very happy to have the best weather this weekend. It was 75-80 in LA and about 65 on the other side of the mountains in Leona Valley. We rode both Sat and Sunday on the same roads. It seems that Sunday we picked up a club member that wanted to join it. I don’t mind, but I like when Mike and I ride together. We don’t need to stop and wait for anyone. He goes slower for me I am sure, but we never have to wait for each other. I love riding supermotos with Mike. I don’t normally keep track of my mileage on a weekend ride, I just ride. The Aprilia has a small tank so I was making sure that I would not get stuck out in the middle of nowhere needing gas. I now have that rout dialed in for the gas situation. That leads me to my weekend total. I was surprised to see that I did 350 miles on the supermoto. My back side was feeling it the last few miles home. Here are the videos from a nice day of riding and enjoy nature.
Enjoy.
CLICK HERE (This was a bit of a dirty road as you can see Mike sticking his foot out warning me of the dirt.)

Click Here (Camera died on this one, too bad it was a good run)

Click Here ( I know what your thinking. That guys feet are going to get ripped off. )

Click here (Last one)

Thanks for coming along on my video ride. You never know, I may get you to come on a ride with me some day soon. hahahahahahahahaha (My mom shakes her head no.)

No comments: