Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My new found family.

As you know I have been on the hunt for my family. It seems I have found many family members. It is growing in leaps and bounds. I find myself overwhelmed by the fact that I have actually found family members. What a joy. The best part of all this is not only have I found them through amazing circumstances, but that they are so kind and generous. I am very proud to be part of this family. Everyone is so warm and open. Family has always been important to me. I have always dreamed of having a close family. I feel that my immediate family is like that. We care about each other. We all get along well. It’s nice. Now I find that as my family expands, I still have that warmth and closeness. I just want to hug all of them. I can’t wait to meet everyone. It will take time, but I think it can be done. I am just thankful for computers. I can email family all over the world and even translate it into Italian. I don’t know how I would be able to talk to anyone without the computer.

Here are some wonderful pictures of my family that they have sent me.


As you can see I am not the only crazy Lucchesi out there. Mario also rides a motorcycle and Emmanuele, Alessandro, and Alessio do rally car races. I race motorcycles. Now I know where I get it from.

I hope that not only does this process bring me closer to my family, I hope other family members find people as well.


















I love that it says Lucchesi on the car.








Sonia, Gabriel, Emmanuel Lucchesi.




Lori and Aisa Biagi. Sonia, Sandy, Frank.




Lori and Aisa's family.
All the grandchildren. From left to right...
Adam(my sister Sonia's middle child)
Frankie (my brother Frank's oldest - 15)
Sarina (my brother Steve's oldest - 6)
Alyssa (my brother Frank's 2nd - 12)
Rachel (my sister Sonia's oldest)
Lucas (my sister Sonia's newest addition - he'll be 1 in April)
Joe - my one and only - he'll be 23 in April
Sam - the wild child...(by brother Steve's youngest - 2)



Daniele, Gabriel, Marco, Silvia, Morena, Yuri.





pictures of the 90th birthday of my mother's Nanda wife of Onorato son of Alfonso brother of Severina, in a photo there are also 12 grandchildren and 4 great-grandchildren.



5 children, from left standing, Fernando, Morena, Mariano, Alfonso, sitting, Giordano and Nanda.


Poichè lo conoscete sono stati sulla caccia per la mia famiglia. Inoltre ho trovato molti membri di famiglia. Sta sviluppandosi in salti e limiti. Mi trovo enorme dal fatto che realmente ho trovato i membri di famiglia. Ché gioia. La migliore parte del tutto questo è non solo lo ha li ha trovati con le circostanze stupefacenti, ma quello sono così gentili e generosi. Sono molto fiero fa parte di questa famiglia. Tutto è in modo da scaldi ed apra. La famiglia è stata sempre importante me. Ho sognato sempre di avere i parenti prossimi. Ritengo che la mia famiglia immediata sia come quella. Ci preoccupiamo per a vicenda. Tutti otteniamo avanti buoni. È piacevole. Ora trovo che mentre la mia famiglia si espande, ancora ho quei calore e prossimità. Voglio appena abbracciare tutti. Non posso attendere per incontrare tutto. Richiederà tempo, ma penso che possa essere fatto. Sono solo riconoscente per i calcolatori. Posso inviare con la posta elettronica la famiglia dappertutto e perfino tradurrlo in italiano. Non so potrei comunicare con chiunque senza il calcolatore. Qui sono alcune immagini meravigliose della mia famiglia che mi hanno trasmesso. Come potete vedere che non sono l'unico Lucchesi pazzesco fuori là. Mario inoltre guida un motociclo e Emmanuele, Alessandro e Alessio radunano le corse di automobile. I, Lisa, motocicli della corsa. Ora so da dove la ottengo. Spero che non solo fa questo processo che è me più vicino alla mia famiglia, io spero che altri membri di famiglia trovino la gente pure.







Alla mia famiglia italiana che vuole leggere il mio blog in italiano. Se scattate sopra il collegamento lo prenderà ad un Web site che lo aiuterà. Messo nel mio indirizzo del blog nella scatola e nell'esso “del HTTP://„ tradurrà l'intero blog in italiano per voi. Ciò può aiutare. " Translate a web page"






:-)




xoxoxoxoxox












No comments: