Monday, March 08, 2010

A quick ride

I am happy to say that I ended up getting a quick ride on my bike Sunday. My buddy Mike and I were waiting for the rain to stop. It seems that it has been nice all week and rains on Sat and Sun for the past 3 weekends. There was a break in the rain so we thought we could get a short ride in. It’s about 40 miles and is 5 minutes from my house. I live backed up to some very pretty mountains and the only mountain road for about 20 miles.
The ride was just going to be Mike and I. As we were about to put our gear on a friend called and asked if we were going to ride. Then another friend joined in. Off we went. The road was a little dirty and there was minor spots with water. We went slow. It was just nice to get out of the house, and we only got a little rain for half the ride.




Gil, Aalt, Mike, and me.
View from one side then you turn around and ......

This is the view from the other side. This is Glendora Mountain Road (GMR).


Gil pulling in.




Silly me.





Pretty view from my driveway when I pulled in.
Here is a link to us being weird. It's no wonder no one wanted to ride with us. LOL
Have a nice day!
:-)
xoxoxoxoxo

No comments: