Saturday, November 14, 2009

First time on a SXV

I went to Femmoto in 2006 (Boy, that was a long time ago.) and found out that I could take the new Aprilia SXV supermoto out for a spin. I was so excited. It was the talk of the motorcycle world at that time. I could not believe I was going to be able to ride it. I remember being a little nervous as I started off on to the course. It was a small track with just two riders and an instructor. What could be better than a great bike and a small group out on the track? I had so much fun on that thing. I remember not wanting to come in. I wanted to just stay out there riding. It was great. I loved it. I remember laying in bed that night hearing the sound of the motor. I could not sleep. I was so excited. I wanted one so bad. Then I found out it was not street legal in California. Then it was legal, but I could not afford one. It only took a few years of saving and waiting, but now I have one and love it. I smile just thinking about that bike.

Here is a video of a video. LOL I can’t get my camera to save the video on to my computer so I did the only thing I knew would work. It’s a bad video, but it was the start of it all. You never know, I may start racing and look back to this video and laugh. You just never know……..(I can see my parents roll their eyes right now... no racing Lisa.)

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dream now it to slide my back tire. Some day...... Some day.........

No comments: