Sunday, November 01, 2009

Streets on Halloween.

Video of this weekend CLICK HERE

My design, Miles handy carving job.
Supermoto tires like they should be. Ok, not really, but it's a start.

Zoom Zoom


Gill out front I am just behind.



Having some fun.



Pack of trouble.


Good friend and Trackdaz worker Gill. Thanks for everything. I owe you dinner again. :-)

Turn2 rider and friend Jeff lost the front end. One fast fella.

Nice dirt cloud you made out there.

Pondering the dynamics of the white 600's suspension.


Smile pretty. lol

John's new 125. Super fast. I want to ride it!





Street of Willow
I was excited to go to the track until it was the day of the track day. I have had lots going on and lots on my mind as of late. I was not mentally ready to go to the track. As we headed to the track it seems that it was going to be a crisp morning at a nice 32 degrees when we got into town. The wind was low so that helped. There were a small handful of Turn2 members there as well. No one knew the others were coming so it was a nice surprise. It’s always fun to have friends to hang out with in the pits.
I took it slow in the first few sessions not really feeling it out there. As the day went on it warmed up to 80 and it was much nicer. My last session was fun and I felt a little more like myself. There were a lot less people out there that time. All the other sessions, I was just sitting there behind people since I could not pass on the inside. I am glad I went and I did have a good time. I love the track when you get into that groove. Things start to click and you are just moving right along. I am still rusty, but things are getting better. I just need more track time and ride time. Hope the roads open up around here so I can take out my sportbike soon. I am super rust on that. Yikes!
As soon as I walked in the door at home, I had to get cooking in the kitchen. My parents had not been over in so long. I made them dinner; we watch a football game and Miles handed out candy. It was a nice mellow night.









No comments: