Sunday, November 15, 2009

Keeping Busy On A Sunday




The only Aprilia there.


Hehehehehehehehe Trouble maker.





I felt like I was riding on the surface of the Moon.
Moon rocks.








I heard that there was going to be a supermoto race out at Grange so I thought I would check it out. I was surprised how few people were there. I thought there would be more racers and people out there to watch. I think that Miles and I were the only ones there to watch the races. I still had a good time, but it was not as much fun as I had hoped. I love to walk the pits and ask questions. I did see one Aprilia. That guys was pretty nice. I also talked to a guy who has his son racing 5 classes that day and they race 3-4 times a week. I don’t know how they can do that since they live in Ventura and drive down to Costa Mesa, City of Industry, and Apple Valley all week long. Pretty crazy.
It was good to watch the races and learn how a supermoto race really goes. I was watching how they start the race and how they did the dirt section. I tried to watch how some of the riders when into the turns to see what people were doing out there. I can say that I have a lot to learn in the supermoto area of riding.
Since I have my little XR 100 that just sits in the garage and looks lonely, why not bring it to the races? The track is set in the middle of a dirt riding area. When we were done watching the races we unloaded my little bike to let me ride around on it. I can say it’s been about 2 years or so since I have been on the dirt. I was only out for about 15 minutes but it was ok. I can’t believe how nervous I feel on a bike where the ground is slippery. It’s not even like the bike is all over the place, it just moves a little. I don’t know what it is. I just need to spend some quality time out on the dirt taking it easy. I just putted around in circles. Nothing much really. Just trying to get my “Sea Legs” you could say. I did goof off a little but I could not help it. LOL


Click here for video of the dirt.

Have a wonderful day.
Xoxoxo
:-)


On a side note. I think it's funny that I have Youth MX boots, elbow and knee pads. I can't fit into the adult ones. Then when looking at my street gear I have different sizes in gear that all kind of fit the same. I have womens Euro 42 leathers that all fit a little different but fit well. I have men's boots and gloves. I have a women's Joe Rocket jacket that is an extra small. My Alpinestars jacket is a 42. You just never know what I will have one. Kids gear, women's gear or men's gear. My thought is that you can never have enough motorcycle stuff. It's allllllllll good.
(It's a shame that 2 out of my 3 sets of leathers are crashed up. Dang. Guess that means I need to go shopping. Lisa's kind of shopping. Oh yeah baby. )




























No comments: