Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dog gone it

I have to say that I love my dog. Some people treat dogs like dogs and others treat them like people. I am the latter of the two. How can you not get the best feeling when you come home to something so happy to see you? Your other half is not even that happy to see you. lol You can leave for 5 minutes and they are as happy to see you come back as if you were gone all day. Then when you go on a trip and come home after a few days; you would think that the dog was about to explode with excitement. They are there for you when you are happy and want to play. They are there for you when you are sad. They are man’s best friend.

Now why would we go and do a thing like this to something that loves us so much? As noted on the place I got these pictures…..

This is why dogs bite people























Have a wonderful day. I hope you smiled looking at these pictures.
:-)
xooxox

No comments: