Sunday, January 10, 2010

I remember when....




I am not sure why when I woke up this morning I was thinking of childhood TV shows and educational clips. I don’t know why they stopped putting out the education clips. You would think with the way the world is going these days people need them more than ever. Then again, someone has to cook my fries and flip my burger.

Enjoy a little flashback to my childhood. I hope you remember them as well, and that it puts a smile on your face.


Im Just A Bill

Conjunction Junction

Sunshine On A Stick

Exercise Your Choppers

Now for one I know you will enjoy.

How could I not add this one? I loved this show (and Speed Racer).


Davey and Goliath


How could I forget this one. Here is one for you.
Bug Bunny and Pete Puma (How many lumps do you want?)



Well there you go, another glimpse into my A.D.D. brain. It’s full of mystery, solutions, and confusion………..Oh look a chicken.


:-) XOXOXO



.

No comments: