Saturday, January 09, 2010

When you want to relax


Every now and then I like treat myself to a massage. I used to get one once a year right before I went back to work. It’s always a challenge to go from nothing to do to over 200 hyper students in one day. You never know what grades you will teach, when your prep will be, or if you will have the dreaded students that spend more time in the office than in class. Knowing that , a massage is always a good thing to get ready for the madness.
I have gone to three different places to get a massage. One was just a lady that gave massages, but it was a pretty good one. Most of the time it’s Burk Williams.(CLICK HERE) It’s really nice and it’s in Pasadena so it’s local. That’s a very nice spa, but it’s only a spa. I have always wanted to go to a place that has mud baths, mineral water pools and great things like that.
So far the best place I have been to is Osmosis Spa in the Sonoma area . Here is their link (CLICK HERE) . It was amazing and the best massage I have had yet. Pretty amazing. Enjoy the link and I hope one day you can spend a lazy day of exploring the country side, having some great wine with a picnic, an amazing trip to osmosis, and a fancy dinner. After that you will sleep like a baby all night long.


Now I want to go get a massage. Hummmmmm

:-)

.

No comments: