Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Love me just the way that I am.....




Please listen to the link before reading the rest of my blog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_oSCgnamAY

I was driving in my car today and I heard a song that kind hit home with me. It’s called “ My baby loves me just the way that I am “.
I have always had a hard time finding the right place for myself. I ride and race motorcycles, yet bake and quilt. What a combo. I figure that as long as I do what I enjoy I will always be happy with myself. I work hard and try to be the best person I can. I am not easy to figure out. I am not easy to love. I am a handful that’s for sure. I do what I do and it is what it is.
Thank you for loving me just the way that I am.

I enjoy being a teacher.
I try hard to be the best I can with what I enjoy.



I love water sports.



Let's Race!

Aprilia RS68







For the Win.



Even in Italy I can't stop looking at bikes. LOL




Silly




Don't talk to me. I'm trying to hit this dang thing.



Waiting for my next race. I forgot my hat so my friend let me use hers. I don't think that's my style, but I have that same one as back up now in my gear bag. Nothing like 112 degrees and no shade all day.



I can sometimes be a little off. (Why are you shaking your head yes???)



I enjoy trying new things.



Can't keep me from floating at the lake. Even Sonoma wanted in on my float.



I love critters!



Opps


First ride on my Honda 07 600RR.



I love nature and pretty places.



Snowboarding is a blast once you get the hang of it.



I host a ride to raise money for breast cancer.




I love two-strokes.


I miss m y Aprilia RS125 (AKA the bone crusher)






My Aprilia SXV brightens my soul.



Rome.


I love history. The older the better.



Being tired from doing what you love is the best feeling in the world.



I loved racing and becoming a better rider. Nothing is better than the feel of your knee down making a perfect turn. It even sounds great.



What started it all. My first bike 2001 600 F4I.



I hope you liked taking a look at my life in the last few years. My goal in life is for it to be a happy one, full of love, and family.


:-)

1 comment:

Miles said...

Favorite post so far....